Skip to main content

Cycle Uncle



I started running , mainly jogging I believe at an age of 26 years, and then I get some sever asthama which made me stop again. I restarted it with small runs the best I could make it with 10Kms in 67 minutes. However, this doesn't continue much longer as my allergies went up and I got my asthama back. So Jogging was on and Off. Saying all about the reasons of why I can't run more or faster, however good thing is nevertheless I didn't ever do to my best I keep trying. While running its always an ongoing  tussle, ok that's it, no we decided the target for 5Km today, no-no let's do tomorrow, ok let's walk for a while..oh I am moving out of breadth now not anymore…etc. etc.

While I was fighting with the thoughts and determination; there is this uncle running bare feet, holding his sleepers in left hand and holding cycle with right hand. He must be in his 70's , with grey hairs and thin body. Seeing him running at with so determination; the tussle going on got peace and I got this full packet of energy to complete the target.

Since then, I tried matching my time with uncle's time to recharge me. However, this was not too long a day came I didn't saw the uncle. I tried spending more time in park, considering he may be coming at other time. It been a while now, and with my decision to move to a new place in next 2 weeks this eagerness to meet him was getting stronger and stronger. However, I was not able to see him again.

I don't know his name, never talked to him, couldn't even take a photo of him. And now I moved to a new place, the park is like 1.5 hours drive from this apartment. May be one day I will take out time to go that far for running and lucky enough to see this cycle uncle.

Cycle Uncle I miss you , you been always an energy to me at that time and even now whenever the tussle starts your memory helps to rest it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traffic

Traffic is like a life, where every one is pressing accelerator as hard as they can to reach to their destination as soon as possible. Some one walking, some one on bike, some one in a auto, some one in car so some in luxury cars - the same way as we born with our abilities, talents and we develop our skills (power booster fuels) . Everyone in the world has come with some or other talent, and with his own uniqueness - quite similar to the the variations in the same model of a car -some of them get in hands of decent users so got lucky to be clean daily and have regular maintenance, getting extended life. Only some of them get lucky to mark their space as vintage cars when they are old, some of them get into accidents, most of them get into regular users and achieve their normal life; really speaking how many cars are produced and destroyed every year only few cares. Some luxury cars have the specialty that they are too expensive and have so much of comfort that the owner never dri

ME

Self Motivation is the biggest key over all other motivations - it is like the air you breathe every second which keeps you live. Why is self motivation important for students ? How does self motivation lead to success ? How self motivated are you ? Is motivation a skill? How you develop self-motivation ? No, I am not here to give answers and knowledge for above questions. This blog is the mere attempt of the real beginning of my writing attempt. Many times I think that I am pro in this, My thinking , the analogies , the examples, ideas is different and is very creative.  And I should definitely write it and publish it as a book, it will help someone somewhere. The best part of mind is, once it starts building there is no resistance in between and thoughts simply build up and UP. When it comes to reality, really my hand shakes when I pickup a pen - because I can think fast however writing seems really not best at it. I have published a book, ok its two books basically same